Best Time To Sell

Record low inventory has made the housing market uber competitive. Just like there’s a magic day to buy a plane ticket, there’s a specific month when you should try to sell your house: May.

 In a new study, researchers at Zillow found that homes listed between May 1 through May 15 sold, on average, around 18.5 days faster than homes that weren’t listed during that timeframe. Homes that sold in the first half of May were also purchased for about 1 percent more than the average listing, which translates to a premium of about $1,700. 

Cost Of Selling Your Home
ATX Realty 737

Commissions can total 5 percent to 6 percent of the sale cost. This means that a house that sells for$250,000 could end up costing an additional $15,000 in commission fees.

 

The cost when working with ATX Reatly 737 is 1.5% Listing Agent and 3% Buyers Agent bringing it to a total of 4.5%*.
*Rates represent cases where seller is buying and ATX Realty 737 represents you in your new home purchase.